Saturday, December 20, 2008

School Christmas Party

It is officially Christmas Break!
Harrison had his school party yesterday. I think every year it gets just a little bit louder. It is so much fun to see his class, the majority of them have been together since Pre-K and it is amazing how they have all changed. After his party everyone collected their younger siblings and we spent the afternoon at the park having pizza and enjoying a very warm December day.

Harrison's Class - minus a couple early vacationers
(it is so weird to see them without uniforms)


This is what happens when mom's take too long taking pictures

Harrison working on his gingerbread cookie. Harrison and Julia (too cute)

Noise makers - believe me they didn't need help

2 comments:

Darcie said...

Only 3 boys?? Pictures are cute. I can't believe they are counting by 15, not sure I could even do that LOL

Christi said...

The boys are the ones that are absent. There are 5 boys to eleven girls though. Someday they will see it as a good thing.

I didn't even see the pattern on the board, I had no idea what you were talking about.