Monday, August 23, 2010

School starts!

So it has begun. New school, new kids, new teachers even new uniforms. So how has it gone so far? Well not great. It has been a very rough start and I think I am more exhausted mentally than I have ever been. Harrison is holding it together pretty well. He is slow to embrace change and this has been hard on him but I am so proud of how well he is managing. Avery had a rough first morning which I didn't expect so it really blindsided me. She was ok the second though. We are dealing with some issues I didn't foresee with her and her teacher but I am trying to think positively and hopefully handling it in the most appropriate manner. Did I say I was exhausted? Here are their first day pictures, I'm biased I know, but they are pretty darn cute.



0 comments: