Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Slide at Danger Park

This park does actually have a real name but I have dubbed it "Danger Park" because it seems to have been built with looks in mind but no one actually tried it out with kids. It has lots of great things that you could get injured on, and of course they love it. The thing I like least about this park is the side-less slide, it's actually a tie with the monkey bars that go nowhere. Avery has always (to my secret happiness) been scared of this slide. She is now officially over it. This is my first attempt at adding a video.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ummm crazy slide!!!

Cassy said...

Who was the crazy person that thought that up!

Libby said...

I see kids smacking the metal bars below as they don't make the turn on that slide! :)

This park was created by a moron who had no children, and just thought "HEY THIS LOOKS COOL"!

Keep us posted on how the kids are doing at Danger Park. :)

Christi said...

Whoever designed did a great job with aesthetics, it is a really awesome looking park. Just safety impaired. The slide is the worst for me though. As long as you don't hold on (or try to hold your child's hand) you stay in the ridge and slide right down. If you grab the side you go flying off...it's so fun:)

Darcie said...

Um I don't think I would fit on that slide....scary! Not sure which is worse the GIANT slide or the no side slide. I think the no side slide wins

Christi said...

I forgot about giant slide. I think since giant slide busted up Gracie's teeth and side-less slide has only caused me psychological trauma that giant slide wins....

And I haven't gotten on that slide... I would be the one to break something...