Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The day the Boone family came to play

This has been the hardest post. I am just not all that good at being mushy, but at the same time it is hard to say "Carrie came over" as if it is a normal occurrence. So because of that I am staring at this blank space trying to decide what to write. Carrie and her kids were in Orlando this past weekend. So I got to have them over for a couple of hours(minus Sierra) and it was amazing. She is my best friend and I talk to her almost everyday. Every mom should be lucky enough to have a friendship like ours, it has saved my sanity on more than one occasion. As much as I love talking to her on the phone it was great to have her at my house. Here are a bunch of pictures



Brayden, Parker, Lilly, Harrison and Avery
Me and Carrie
Parker Lilly and Harrison
(this is Harrison and Parker when they met)
Will and Lilly
This is why we shouldn't have any more babies:)
We give them pizza...
And beer...Harrison LOVES holding babiesAvery and Brayden playing Wii
(this is Avery and Brayden last time they were at our house) Brayden
Parker and Harrison
All of the kids playing with the marble run





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the bestest! Hows that for grammer day :)
By the way I just pulled the shirt Harrison is wearing in the park pic for Brayden :)