Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bowl - a - rama

I can't remember the last time we went bowling. When Avery gets an idea she doesn't give up until it happens. This time it was bowling...bowling, bowling bowling. So Will and I took the kids bowling and they really had a blast. Then the following Tuesday was supposed to be Harrison's end of the school year party/field trip at the zoo. It has been like a monsoon here so the zoo was canceled and replaced by...you guessed it...bowling. And I took Avery along as well. So I am putting all the bowling pictures here together.

This is Avery's "Mary Katherine Gallager" move

Harrison's better at actually throwing the ball, Avery still bends over and rolls it.Will giving bowling tips.
Yep, I was there too!!
This isn't a great picture but I was shocked at just how tall he looks!

Harrison's school bowling.
I tried to get Avery to smile but this is what I got instead.
I thought the sea of kids in burgundy was funny...


0 comments: