Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What we've been up to....

I guess I have gotten a little behind on this.So I am going to try to catch up in one extended post.

We finally got the pool put up and cleaned and filled so that is where the kids are pretty much everyday when Harrison gets home from school. I need to start buying sunscreen in vats.
We also made some ice-cream last weekend. Why? Oh I don't know, it just seemed like fun.
And rainbow pancakes. There has been a lot of discussion over the pancakes so here is a picture.
AND I think this is a cute picture. Harrison and Avery are going through a bickering phase. They love to disagree. The one exception is when they are watching a movie or when Avery is watching Harrison play his DS. Then they cuddle up just like this and are the sweetest brother and sister you have ever seen. (she wasn't feeling great, and this is her "sick" face)
And Harrison lost yet another tooth. Number 9.


And this picture is of Avery when she was sick. Whenever she doesn't feel good she insists on wearing Harrison's t-shirts. It is a non-story picture but that face is just so "Avery" I had to post it.

So what else? Not a lot. Harrison is counting down the days until summer. They are done the 21st so it is coming quick.

0 comments: