Saturday, October 17, 2009

Greenmeadows Petting Farm

Avery had her first field trip this week and she was thrilled. She is so excited to be doing things she has watched Harrison do for years. Even taking her lunch was thrilling.

I was slightly concerned she was going to try to steal this chicken, she really loved it. I was the calmest chicken I have ever seen in my life.
Riding a pony ( I think she has been spoiled by the horse rides at Uncle Scott's because she wasn't that impressed with the little pony - she wished it was a unicorn)
The cow

She wanted to milk the cow right up until she actually got to, then was less enthusiastic (she got milk on her shoe.)
Avery and Katie

She sees Cyrus and off she goes - I get tired just watching her(but would love it if I had a running stride like hers)A "Zorse" named Tigger. He's a zebra and horse mix.

Huh? I love this expression
An ostrich
I always notice how tall Harrison is but seem to forget that Avery is just as tall as he was at her age. (the boy on the far right is Katie's older brother - he is 2 yrs older than them)
She thought this was hilarious.And then they got to pick out a pumpkin...it was a long process to find the perfect one.
That is her teacher Miss Sherrie who she adores.
And the perfect pumpkin - which she carries around the house and talks to.






0 comments: