Saturday, October 10, 2009

Painting it Red.

Or I guess I could have called this "Christi feels like painting" I've wanted to paint my bathroom red for quite some time. Most of you know I tend to be quite..uh...picky when it comes to colors, so my bathroom had been covered in squares of different reds for a while because it wasn't "quite right" and if you're going to go red then it had better be the right one. SO I finally found it and painted and I love it.

Avery helping (and dancing in the mirror you can't see)
(the dog wouldn't be helpful and move so please excuse the dog bum, and if you are wondering what is going on in the middle of the other door that is the dog door to outside that he refuses to use)


And then I decided to work on Harrison's room. I painted a 16 sq. ft. section of his wall first with magnetic primer than covered that with chalkboard paint. It was not as easy as I had hoped (and deciding to put up crown molding the same day left me very sore and a little cranky) But he loves it, he has spent more time in his room drawing on that wall than I could have imagined.

0 comments: