Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Avery's Show Day

Avery's last gym class was today and they had their big show. She was really excited and I am going to post lots (and I mean lots!) of pictures because she had multiple routines and I couldn't just pick one or two.


(Because of the volume of pictures I made them small, if you want to see them bigger just click on them.)



Avery's group getting ready for their balance beam routine.




(One foot balance -and I was a super proud mom because she was the only one not holding on to her teacher)



Bar routine
(Avery's favorite, not a surprise since it involves spinning way above the ground and Mr. Evan always does the bars with the kids and he is Avery's favorite)





Floor Routine






And getting her medal (from Mr. Evan woo-hoo)




0 comments: