Monday, January 26, 2009

Sick Days

The nasty winter virus season has hit Harrison's class. Yuck. So we have had a few sick days home and a lot of grumpiness lately. I know it's weird but I still take pictures even when they are sick.


They were even sick enough at one point to cuddle up next to each other and not fight.
(This was the beautiful face I got from Harrison when I asked him to smile, Avery didn't even bother to pretend)
Photobucket

This was when I started trying to think of things to keep them busy. After the feeling bad was over but before they were well enough to really do anything.

So we made hats....

(excuse the dripping juice on her face, she ate about a million mandarin oranges. It was all she wanted)
Photobucket
And flowers.....
Photobucket
And flowers with beads glued on...
Photobucket
And muffins.....(while wearing the hat of course)
Photobucket

But everyone seems to be back on the road to healthy now so things (mostly my house) can start to get back to normal.

0 comments: