Sunday, January 18, 2009

Beach Day

We always seem to need a day at the beach in mid-January. It is always a little colder than I like, and Avery always falls in the ocean despite the cold. Harrison ended up in a bathing suit this time around (which I will bring for Avery next time despite the chill because she ends up soaked anyway) because he was braver than ever before and ended up waist deep in his jeans. They built sandcastles and collected shells.



My biggest conflict about this blog is pictures. I take a ton(and by a ton I mean I took over a hundred just today) and have a hard time picking two or three, it's just not the way I am. So I am going to continue posting more than that and just posting them smaller, you can always click on them to enlarge.







Me pulling a dripping wet Avery out of the ocean after hearing "I won't fall in mom" repeatedly









0 comments: