Monday, February 2, 2009


I have been working on my annual DVD of our family pictures. Unfortunately, after uploading literally hundred's of picture's I just haven't been in the mood to upload more. Anyway, as I was sifting through them all I thought these two of Avery were cute so I thought I would share.

Avery and her red glasses.
She saw these in the store and just had to have them. I popped the lenses out because they were reading glasses and I thought she might run into walls:)


Avery and the salon chair.
This should be under the heading "what did you think would happen" Which by the way is what Will said after Avery found real scissors instead of the plastic ones that came with it and gave her new doll a bob. And in all honesty worse things could have happened. I could have found a pile of her blond hair ...oh wait that did happen once.



0 comments: