Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Pudding Parfaits

This morning my kids were crabby... tired and crabby. So we really needed to do something, anything before...well before my head exploded from the constant bickering. Avery's current obsession is Fancy Nancy. I don't know how many of you have been exposed to these books but they are very cute. Everything she does needs to be slightly fancier than normal. And Avery thinks this is a great idea. So making pudding as a distraction somehow morphed into making pudding parfaits in martini glasses. Marshmallows, sprinkles, bananas (sliced by Harrison) and graham cracker crumbs (ground up by Avery) were involved and despite one broken martini glass and a giant mess it turned into a pretty fun morning for everyone.




(the finished product)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did it work?

Jamie said...

Yeah! Comments are back! What a cute idea to make pudding parfaits. I'm going to swipe that one for my kids! The pics are adoreable!