Friday, April 3, 2009

Bugz

This is the video of Harrison's solo. Should have brought the tripod:) Avery feels the need to climb on whoever is videotaping. If you have ever tried to tape something with a three year old on your lap you'll understand why it is so bumpy. I can hardly believe he is the same child from a few years ago. I tear up when I think of his pre-K spring concert when he sat up there trying desperately not to cry because he hated it so much. Now I have the kid with the solo, it is amazing.




And here are some pictures. We were closer so the gym pictures aren't as bad as usual, but not as good as I'd like.

Super Army Ant
He was skipping down the sidewalk.
Big solo time.
She had to try it too.
awwwwwwwww





1 comments:

Jamie said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big he's getting either! In fact, when I saw your blog title about Grandma's birthday it took me a minute to figure out who you were talking about.... When did WE become the parents?????