Friday, April 10, 2009

Phew, He's Seven (Final round)

Wow what a week! I am exhausted, the kids are exhausted but I think he is as officially seven as one can be. I took the kids to Aquatica this morning. The one place we go that I don't take pictures, well due to the fact that it is a water park. Someday I'll get a waterproof disposable camera for the day. Anyway, taking them to the park by myself was a big thing for me. I don't know why it has always freaked me out. Somehow I was convinced I couldn't watch them both there, as opposed to taking them to Sea World by myself which has just as many people and has never bothered me a bit. Who knows why but I am glad we did it because now I know we can. It really was one of those great days where they really behaved fantastically (unfortunately for them it just proves my point that they can) and had tons of fun together. And four hours of Aquatica wipes them out which is delightful.

So this is the last (I really don't want to see cake for a while) cake. Just the four of us, after baths..it was a nice end to the week.
And he let her sit by him so she was very happy

If you are wondering it is an angel food cake with sticky frosting which doesn't look great on film but tastes fantastic. And Harrison wanted it to be orange which didn't work all that well considering all I had was pastel food coloring.


0 comments: